Monday, October 5, 2015

Thank You Sponsors!

The AA Team would like to thank their business team sponsors! 

Thank you to Chile Red Company  (The great printer of our shirts!)

Dr. Duran MD (Women's Healthcare)  - A fabulous women's physician with whom I work.  Go see her today!

Crowley Road Animal Clinic - A great, reasonable, honest and fair veterinarian whom I (and my parents) use for our furry babies!

Woods Financial Group  (My generous neighbor's business)

MIK Ortho  (The great Orthodontist who is personable, honest, and will be responsible, when it's all over, for fixing 4 of my 5 sons' teeth!)

Fort Worth Pediatric Dentistry  (The pediatric dentist we've used for all SEVEN kids, and who have known me since before the twins were even conceived!)

 and Texas Health Huguley  (Myawesome primary workplace who find little ways to make a big difference!)

Your support helps raise awareness and gets us closer to a cure!


No comments:

Post a Comment